THE 2016 WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL’S CONFERENCE
The Healthcare Professional’s Conference 2016 Review
- For our Fourth Annual Healthcare Professional’s Conference, we
were thrilled to have 200 + area Nurses, Social Workers, Nursing
home and personal care home administrators along with other
senior service providers, caregivers and 24 exhibitors join us at
the Doubletree Hotel in Green Tree on May 10th, 2016!
- Julian Gray, Owner of Julian Gray Associates
and Certified Elder Law Attorney, hosted the day
and also provided current updates on Veteran
Benefits and Elder Law.
- Dr. Robert Slayton, of Psychiatric Associates
of Western Pennsylvania provided very
informative and sometimes humorous insight
on the management of various forms of
- Scott Lane, from the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities shared important information about recognizing and reporting elder investment fraud.
2016 League of Community Leaders Award Recipient
The “LOCL” (League of Community Leaders) Award was presented to Ms. Chelly Macey for her outstanding care and attention that she provides to the families at Arden Courts.
The award was provided by the M.A.S.H, organization and presented by Kerry Beck and Shandra Harcarik. Julian Gray Associates presented Chelly with a donation of $500 to “Hope Grows”, the charity of her choice!
- Bill McKendree, the Director of APPRISE and Karen Timko, CELA with Julian Gray Associates co-presented important updates about the coordination of Medicare coverage with Medicaid benefits.
- Mark Valenti, the Transformation Office Lead for Highmark Health energized the audience in the late-afternoon with useful techniques for better communication.
Just some of the many prize winners of the drawings through-out the day!