Elderlaw News October 2013
- “Obamacare” Should Be of No Concern to Medicare Beneficiaries, Although Scammers May Tell You Otherwise
- Digital Assets Raise Estate Planning Questions
- Using an Annuity to Keep the Spouse of a Medicaid Applicant from Becoming Impoverished
- Pennsylvania Nurse Charged With Assisting in Father’s Suicide
- Where do I go? Senior Living Options
Welcome to our E-Newsletter
ElderLaw News is a monthly e-newsletter that brings you reports of legal developments and other trends of vital interest to seniors and their advocates. This newsletter is brought to you by Julian Gray Associates.
Starting October 1, 2013, people who lack health insurance can start signing up for coverage. But if you already…
More and more, we are conducting our business on the Internet, whether that’s online banking, shopping at Amazon and…
When one spouse qualifies for Medicaid to pay for a nursing home stay, the spouse who is at home is often left without…
In a case being closely watched by baby boomers throughout the country caring for aging parents, a Pennsylvania…
For many aging adults, a primary goal is to age in place.