Elderlaw News July 2013
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rules Gay Spouse Is Entitled to Estate Tax Refund
- Should You Prepare a Medicaid Application Yourself?
- Apps and Online Programs for Seniors and Caregivers
- Can You Protect Yourself From Hospital “Observation” Status?
- Financial Abuse of Seniors
Welcome to our E-Newsletter
ElderLaw News is a monthly e-newsletter that brings you reports of legal developments and other trends of vital interest to seniors and their advocates. This newsletter is brought to you by Julian Gray Associates.
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that a key provision of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) is unconstitutional, clearin…
Whether you should prepare and file a Medicaid application by yourself or should hire help depends on answers to the fol…
Smart phones and tablets are everywhere and their use among seniors and their caregivers is growing.
A number of Medicare beneficiaries are spending days in the hospital before being transferred to a nursing home, only to…