Elderlaw News December 2012
- Medicare Premium Rise Lower Than Expected
- Live Up to Your Commitment to the Nursing Home, or Beware
- Book Review: Everyday Law for Seniors
- The Average Cost of Nursing Home Care Moves Upward in 2012
- What Do the Election Results Mean for Seniors?
- Medicare Benefits Explained
- Local WWII Veteran Receives his Metals
Welcome to our E-Newsletter
ElderLaw News is a monthly e-newsletter that brings you reports of legal developments and other trends of vital interest to seniors and their advocates. This newsletter is brought to you by Julian Gray Associates.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid has announced the new Medicare premiums, deductibles, and coin…
A recent Connecticut case highlights the risk to family members of nursing home residents who don’t…
Lawrence Frolik and Linda Whitton. Everyday Law for Seniors. Paradigm Publishers. Boulder, CO. 2012….
The cost of long-term care increased significantly, according to the 2012 MetLife Market Survey…
Now that the votes are counted and President Obama has a second term, what does it mean for seniors?…
Written By Karen S. Timko, CELA Julian Gray Associates Have you ever tried to make sense of the Medi…