Elderlaw News April 2013
- Federal Government Is Getting Rid of Popular Reverse Mortgage Option
- Women Will Pay More for Long-Term Care Insurance
- Protecting Your House from Medicaid Estate Recovery
- Retirement Home Worker’s Refusal to Administer CPR to Save Resident Sparks Debate
- Annuities: How Do They Impact My Eldercare Plan?
Welcome to our E-Newsletter
ElderLaw News is a monthly e-newsletter that brings you reports of legal developments and other trends of vital interest to seniors and their advocates. This newsletter is brought to you by Julian Gray Associates.
The federal government is eliminating its most popular reverse mortgage.
Long-term care insurance will soon be getting more expensive for women.
After a Medicaid recipient dies, the state must attempt to recoup from his or her estate whatever benefits it paid for t…
The refusal of a retirement home employee to administer CPR to a dying resident has gained international attention and s…