Email MeJohn S. Morrow Jr. Esq.
John is a lifelong resident of the Sewickley area. He attended undergraduate college at the University of Hawaii, received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Duquesne University in 1976 and his Juris Doctor degree from Ohio Northern University in 1982.
John has a varied general practice background and concentrates in estate and trust planning and administration. He is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association and of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
John lives with his wife, Virginia, in Sewickley. They have a son, Charles, and a daughter, Sally, and two grandchildren, Chase and Lucy. John's outside interests include astronomy and music.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, etc.)
- Estate / Trust Administration and Taxation
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1982
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. - 1982
- Honors: Dean's List
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1976
- Major: English
- University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii